High technical standards
The Yen Han Dance Center is the ballet school of Yen Han Ballet Productions.
The Yen Han Dance Center has two branches, where we teach at a very high standard, one in Zurich-Witikon, the other in Küsnacht.
Our teachers have excellent qualifications, can look back on a professional career in leading ballet companies or are still active in the world of dance. Each of them meets international and professional ballet training standards.
We offer ballet classes for children, adolescents and adults on all levels, from beginners to professional. Our school follows the Vaganova Syllabus and our K+S program is approved by Danse Suisse.
Synergies between the Yen Han Dance Center and Yen Han Ballet Productions enable us to offer a variety of workshops, lectures and unique chances for students of the ballet school to take part in YHBP performances, as professional practical training, amongst others.
Whether you see dancing as a hobby or as professional work, our teachers can help and guide you through all stages of your development.
Besides ballet classes, the Yen Han Dance Center offers a variety of fitness courses, such as Pilates, Tai Chi, Qi Gong or Body Conditioning.
You should study at the Yen Han Dance Center because of its
- wide scope of classes for beginners, amateurs and professionals
- specially designed programs for girls, boys and adults
- structure allowing you to prepare for a professional ballet career
- ballet, modern dance and fitness classes
- excellent teaching staff
- professional organisation
- synergies with the professional dance company Yen Han Ballet Productions
- conviction that dance and movement make you happy
- Matthias Zinser-Han, Founder and Managing Director
- Yen Han-Zinser, Artistic Director
- Cilgia Salzgeber, Management Assistant and Reception
You can rent our studios for appropriate purposes.